- 2012-2013 Nebraska Bullying Research Conversation Series
- 2012 Think Tank
- 2011 Think Tank
- Speaking Engagements
Bullying Research Network
Uniting Researchers in Bullying Prevention and Intervention
*Please see the BRNET News Page for a New Post (updated 5.7.13)*
Welcome to the Bullying Research Network (BRNET). Designed primarily for researchers, the purpose of this Network is to promote and assist international collaboration among bullying and peer victimization researchers. To facilitate collaboration we have sponsored an annual bullying research think tank and we have compiled bullying related research, news, faculty positions, and resources, that is shared online with our members. BRNET currently consists of 120 researchers from 14 countries. The bios of many of these researchers can be found on the “Our Researchers” page.
Site highlights include:
- Research: peer-reviewed research shared with us by our members, some of which we receive prior to publication. Special sections include resources for those interested in moral disengagement and bullying and research opportunities.
- Information on the 2012 BRNET Think Tank.
- BRNET News: news, resources, and other information shared with us by our members.
- 2011 “Bullying @ School and Online” Conference and BRNET Think Tank: you can find many of the presentations given at the conference and BRNET think tank, along with resources shared by the Think Tank participants.
Gifts will be used to advance knowledge of effective bullying prevention and intervention efforts. They will support research, collaboration, conferences, news, faculty positions, and resources that will further our understanding of bullying.